Fixed Mobile Services
Airtime Credit Topup Recharge Online
It is a AirTime Credit Transfer Service for you to use to send Credit Amount in Local Currency to Loved Ones back home in old country for them to use to make calls through their local mobile network to call you or others.
It is Safe, Easy to Use and Lowest Cost Way to send small amount of credit and it enables you and the loved ones to achieve additional great savings.
In many developing countries, one can make calls from one's mobile handset through the local mobile operator to USA, Canada and EU countries at per minute rate that is much lower than what it costs to call in the other way around.
The saving in terms of price difference in per minute rate can be as much as 50%.
You can send AirTime Credit to some 74 countries including:
- Asia: Bangladesh, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam.
- Middle East: Iraq, Jordan.
- Americas: Anguilla, Antigua-Barbuda, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman islands, Chile, Colombia, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, St.Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent Grenadines, Suriname, Turks & Caicos, Venezuela, Virgin Island.
- Africa: Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, DRC, Egypt, Ghana, Guinee Conakry, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia.
- Europe: Poland, Russia, Turkey.
3 Easy Ways to buy and send AirTime Credit to someone's mobile telephone number account:
You can buy from a retail outlet a TopUp360 Prepaid Card with a scratch stripe that covers the PIN for a certain value amount of AirTime Credit in US$ and use the PIN to send/transfer AirTime Credit, in the recipient's local currency, to someone’s mobile telephone number account in one of the following ways:
1. Send to TopUp360 SMSC Server a text message (SMS) containing the PIN, the amount of AirTime Credit amount in US$ that you want to send/transfer and the recipient’s mobile telephone number in a format shown as follows:
70#(PIN)#(AirTime Credit Amount in US$ to send/transfer)#(Mobile Telephone Number including country code)
2. Go to www.topup360.com and follow on-screen instructions for transfer of AirTime Credit and enter the PIN, the amount of AirTime Credit amount in US$ that you want to send/transfer and the recipient’s mobile telephone number and your mobile telephone number (optional, for receiving confirmation by SMS).
3. You can visit an Agent (retail outlet) of the MasterAgents Service Program and buy AirTime Credit amount in US$ and use it to send AirTime Credit, in the recipient's local currency, to someone's mobile telephone number account by providing to the agent: the amount of AirTime Credit amount in US$ that you want to send/transfer and the recipient’s mobile telephone number and your mobile telephone number (optional for receiving confirmation by SMS).
Reseller enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info and rates are available at www.topup360.com.